Sunday, November 25, 2007

Well I was doing some cleaning and look what I found...

Oh! Hi there!

So it seemed like i had fallen off the face of the earth due to my lack of writing for 6 months, but I assure you I have not. Life has been absolutely crazy. Speaking of crazy, I have a topic that I would like you to think about:

We are TOLD many things when we are younger and we are just expected to believe them and live accordingly. For example, that what is hot is actually HOT and not COLD. If that which we now call HOT is actually COLD, that would blow our minds. It would change the names of certain appliances we use, the types of clothes we wear, and more.

I was just thinking of this because it has finally become (HOT/COLD) in New England in preparation for the winter. Thanksgiving had beautiful weather (I walked on the beach with my girlfriend and my family and wasn't blown away by the (icy/blazing) winds.

Good Luck to all with your holiday shopping, final weeks of the semester, and more.

The lost author,
Brian

No comments: