Monday, November 26, 2007

A little frustrated...

Dear readers,
I am going to start something that is blatantly stolen from an awesome cartoon. A section of entries where I just vent. Hopefully some people will be able to sympathize, empathize, or just understand what is going on. So without further ado, here is the first entry of:


What Really Grinds My Gears
Bad Sellers on eBay

What really grinds my gears about this whole situation I have found myself in is that it's been two weeks since I purchased a sweet pair of camouflage Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers from this person/company, and I have not heard anything from them about them. No shipping notification, no response to the message I sent them a week ago, and so far no response to the message I sent them 15 minutes ago.
I bought a pair of jeans on eBay 10 minutes before I won these shoes, and I have them in my possession. Now where are my shoes???!!!!


And Breathe....


Okay, that was a nice little release of tension. Thanks for reading. If you have any eBay stories to share, feel free to comment.

Your friendly neighborhood blogger,
Brian

No comments: