Friday, November 30, 2007

Riddle me this...

Dear World,

After a long day, I would like to ask you a few things. Maybe somebody has an answer to these things that riddle me so:

1. Why are college kids so lazy that they must litter their half full beer can outside the door to a closet full of trash cans???

2. Why does cake taste so good?

3. Is it fashionably allright to wear black and navy blue together now? Brown and Black?

4. Is it possible to not be happy while or after watching this:





The quote of the night goes to a gentleman and a scholar who I was not able to actually see as I walked down a hall in my building, but his charming voice cried out this amazing phrase. It's classic, it's memorable, and it was just the thing to become the first quote of the night.

"There were ashtray's all up his f#ckin @ss and sh!t. "


Don't ask me what it means, it is real deep though. And ashen.

No comments: