Sunday, March 23, 2008

Invention of the Year Follow Up

Dear all,

I felt I owed it to you to look a little deeper at the Invention of the Year. I realized that I may have been hasty, and just too excited of it's glory at that moment. I forgot about the Iphone, the chicken nugget holder/drinking cup combo, and others.

I however, after a trip to New Haven to flyer for the WQAQ Spring Concert (Minus the Bear headlining, featuring Paulson, Kevin Devine, and Great Caesar And the Go-Getters April 4th at 7 pm in Alumni Hall Quinnipiac University 275 Mount Carmel Avenue Hamden CT 06518), I actually purchased and began consuming the "BFC"...




6 Hours later, and a ton of deliciousness, I finished its 32 ounce majesty. Feel free to take my word on this, that it is still the invention of the year in my book after that experience.

Much Love,
~BS


PS. The can is as big as my head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be a QuizWiz before you can be a Wise Guy.

BMS said...

I disagree! haha. Thank for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Today I made a poopy in my pants.

BMS said...

pooping you pants is almost as cool as peeing your pants.