Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Help make me famous!

Dear W.o.W.ers,

Your truly has begun writing a whole lot (as is shown by my recent dedication to my blog). I have since starting a relationship, cheated on you. I know, we didn't even get to go out to dinner together before it happened, but it is ok. I plan on being faithful to BOTH of you. (Imagine if that statement could really ease your partner)!
My other wife/partner/writing place is Collegehumor.com. I wrote my first article yesterday(now 2 days ago). I need your help though. I need you to click here, then click on the little link that says "Articles", read my article, and the click the little link that says "Like It?" By doing so, you will be alerting the people who run Collegehumor that my article is worthy of their review. If they like it, they will post it on the frontpage. This will begin the step towards me writing more often, maybe even professionally. WHOAH! I think it would be fun if more people could read my stuff. This may require you to sign up for an account(if you don't already have one). Please do, it's free, and you can then comment on stuff, like stuff, and even write your own(like mine first so I can get famous and say that I helped you get your start!)

Yours truly,
BS

Ps. My article is about Saving a Bad Story. This is something that many people need to learn about. Yup....

No comments: