Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sprain in the ass...

Dear Readers,

Don't worry, my buttocks are both doing fine. I however have sprained my foot. I did so while I was in NY this past weekend. I went running in a pair of fake Chuck Taylor's, which as you all know have zero support for your foot. At about mile 1.5, I started feeling pain, and I pushed through it because I'm a trooper. I then regretted that decision, because I've been limping since. Yesterday, the lady at the hospital gave me crutches, which are a new adventure for me, because i've never had to use them before. I won't be using them for too long, seeing how I have the healing powers of Wolverine!!!!


Anyways, some things to ponder today are:

  1. Why are Swedish Fish so tasty, and what makes them Swedish?
  2. Do motorcyclists ever get upset that they don't have doors on their vehicles?
  3. What percent psychological are the effects of energy drinks on people?

My answers:

  1. They are so tasty because they are the color of passion, desire, and love. With that on their side, when you put their gummy goodness in your yapper, they have already one the battle against your mind. They are Swedish because only fish from Sweden could survive so long without water in a bag with hundreds of their siblings annoying them.
  2. Not often, due to their freedom. They only get upset when someone with suicide doors and a tricked out car rolls up bumping the mega-mix. They want that.
  3. Approximately 51.634%

Until next time,

BMS

No comments: