Sunday, August 24, 2008

Power Summary, written yesterday. Sorry for the mishmosh.

Dear Words of a Wiseguy Readers,

I would like to inform you with great excitement that:

I am still alive!!!!!!!!!!

I know you doubted it due to the total lack of posting over the last couple months, however, I have great reasons for such. I do however want to apologize for getting your hopes up as I got internet in my new apartment in Charlestown. I did write a couple posts that I will post soon, but I want to let you know what my world has consisted of without any more rambling.
Sooooo,
I started graduate school at the MGH institute of Health professions. I underestimated the amount of effort that I would need to put into learning the anatomy of the human body, as well as the methods of patient care. II did not realize exactly how diverse a group of people I was about to join ranks with in order to achieve our healthcare dreams
After almost 3 hours of studying a day, 9 tests, hours spend studying cadavers at HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL, survived my first semester.

I am on my “summer”break now, which is a three week hiatus from classes.I have moved into a new apartment with some of my fraternity brothers who will be mentioned in the near future. Cambridge iis a pretty exciting place.

Power summary is complete. Now for random thoughts:
· The house bunny looks like it might be a really entertaining movie
· The roast of bob saget might have been some of the funniest television that I have seen in a long time
· Heroes season 2 comes out on dvd on September 26th!!!
· Sitting on a four hour bus ride from boston to new York is not only boring and uncomfortable, but I sort of feel bad because I am not the softest typer ,and my computer doesn’tmake it any easier to be sneakier.
· The CD Movement from Thieves and villains is probably my favorite album of the summer.
· Four words “Rock me Sexy Jesus.”

No comments: