Monday, August 25, 2008

Special Birthday Post!

Dear Wowwers,

I would like to inform you that it is my roomates birthday today. If I am correct, Ross is 23 years old. That's pretty f'n sweet. I love birthdays, especially those of people close to me. You may be thinking to yourself,"Self, why does Brian love birthday's so much?" To answer your question, here's why:

  • The process of being birthded is pretty risky, so it is a joyous occasion to celebrate our survival
  • Cupcakes
  • Presents
  • Communication with people that you don't get to speak to on a regular basis (thanks facebook!!!)
  • The constant increase in our age is not only a reminder of our bell-shaped curve of societal importance, but teaches us of the importane of sharing our knowledge with those around us and the younglings while we can
  • Senior citizen discounts
  • free dessert
  • ballooons
  • summer (for me)
  • and Cupcakes

I again am writing this from a bus seat, but this time on the way back from my new york/connecticut adventure. twas awesome. Look forward to the summary later.

Until then, Ciao Ciao,

~BMS

No comments: