Friday, April 18, 2008

Saran Wrap up

Dear Readers,

I realize that it has been quite a while since I have written for you all. Please take my sincere apology, and then go watch the new episodes of Scrubs. I missed them and I need someone to fill me in on them.

So I have been one busy boy. Life has included:
-Freaking out about grad school
-Totalling my car
-A huge research paper
- Mad presentations
-Officially disowning my celebrity infatuation with ashley simpson because she is now pregnant and engaged to Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
-Transitioning my celebrity infatuation to Hayden Panettiere :)
-Wishing I cared more about the Yankees and Red Sox feud.
-Watching Shaniqua (that's his code name) drink Sips (those little barrels of delicious juice) and vodka alone
-Meeting lots of new people
-Realizing that it's really late in the year and my college career to be making new friendships
-Watching Shaniqua drink a sip of a glass of vodka thinking it was water
-Playing softball, and being decent at it
-Noticing the the Trees that smell bad are blooming :(
-learning ridiculous hip hop dances
-dreaming of new tattoos
-watching JUNO, because it came out on DVD tuesday
-WAITING FOR MY FORMAL NEXT FRIDAY AT THE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!
-quoting old greg
-hanging out at the radio station
-Being the Captain of the Team (Apple Bottom Jeans and Boots with Darfur) that won The Most Spirited Team Award at Quinnipiac University's First Annual Relay For Life!!!
- and many more


I have never fit more into my days as I have these last few weeks. Stress level is up. Sad Level is low, which is great. If I had more time, being a graduating senior would be kickass, and exactly what I imagined college to be like when I was a graduating senior from high school.

Much love,
~BS

No comments: