Monday, May 19, 2008

It's okay high school dropouts, i'm not in college either...

HEY!!

I graduated from college!!! Quinnipiac University has unleashed me on the world with a science degree as a weapon. I will go on a bacteria killing spree!

No seriously though, it still hasn't hit me yet, so expect one of those super sappy sessions sometime soon.

My head is already in the future, on my next goal: to earn the degree that will have people calling me "Doctor Simons."

I start that pursuit on June 9th at the MGH Institute of Health Professions. So somewhere in my tiny break, I need to do these things:

-Finalize my apartment stuff
-write in here as many times as Stef writes in her blog (see the A Small Civil War link)
-See Iron Man
-organize my crap
-get a 120 score while candle-pin bowling
-dream of new tattoos
-sleep
-get pumped for the new Heroes season
- and much more

Leave me some love. Fin.

No comments: